Portwest Fire Resistant Mesh Vest Class 3
Priced at only
Choose the UFR24 Portwest Fire-Resistant Mesh Vest for your safety needs. This short-sleeved vest is ARC flash rated with protection required by ASTM F1506. The flame resistance will not diminish with washing, so you are always safe. Lightweight material will keep you comfortable with 5.5-ounce mesh. There is an inside pocket for safe storage of your essentials and a hook and loop closure down the front so you can quickly and easily put the vest on or take it off as needed. The Safety colors are ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 and ANSI/ISEA 107 Type P Class 3 certified. Not only is your vest fire resistant, but it will also keep you safe during low visibility moments. The Fire-Resistant Mesh Vest is perfect for your line crews or anyone who will be exposed to electrical arc and thermal hazards.
Protect your team during in case of an accident with ease. These vests come in a variety of sizes so you have the perfect fit for every team member. Never be without safe equipment for your team. Pick up your fire-resistant vest today.
Complete your order with professional, on-brand printing. Advertise your business while your workers are on-site, create company merchandise, and more! Have your logo screen printed onto your order of 12 or more.
- Modacrylic mesh is ASTM F1506 certified to keep you protected during small electrical accidents.
- Safety Green is ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 Certified to keep you seen in low visibility moments.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type P Class 3 Certified to keep you seen during low visibility moments.
- Should only be worn over ARC-rated clothing.
- An inside pocket keeps all of your essentials close.
Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL