Portwest Hi-Vis Fire Resistant Vest FR75
Value Priced at
Choose the FR75 Portwest Hi-Vis Fire-Retardant Vest for your safety needs. This vest meets EN ISO 20471 Class 2 and EN ISO 14116 Index 1 Standards. Lightweight polyester weighs 3.5-ounces and has a generous fit to keep your workers comfortable all day long. Dual sizing insures you have the perfect fit for everyone on your team and a hook and loop closure down the front allows for easy access when needed. Not only is your vest fire resistant, but it will also keep you safe during low visibility moments. The Safety colors are ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 2 and ANSI/ISEA 107 Type P Class 3 certified. The Fire-Resistant Hi-Vis Vest is perfect for your line crews or anyone who will be exposed to electrical arc and thermal hazards.
Protect your team during in case of an accident with ease. These vests come in a variety of sizes, so you have the perfect fit for every team member. Never be without safe equipment for your team. Pick up your fire-resistant vest today.
Complete your order with professional, on-brand printing. Advertise your business while your workers are on-site, create company merchandise, and more! Have your logo screen printed onto your order of 12 or more.
- Woven material is ASTM F1506 and ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 certified to keep you protected during small electrical accidents.
- Safety Green is ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 2 Certified to keep you seen in low visibility moments.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type P Class 2 Certified to keep you seen during low visibility moments.
- Should only be worn over ARC-rated clothing.
- Generous fit for wearer comfort.
- Available in gradual sizing so you always have the right fit.
S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL, 4XL/5XL
Safety Green, Safety Orange